Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Program Updates--May 10-17

I'm heading to New Orleans this week, so I'm preparing new shows to air next week (May 18-25) so I can upload them on Monday.

In the meantime, here are a couple of announcements:

I will be airing a show live at WWOZ-FM New Orleans on Friday, May 15 from 4pm to 7pm CST. You can tune in at www.wwoz.org, and you can contact the station at 504-568-1234. I'll be playing the best of the classics, as well as what I consider to be the "BEST" of 2009 to date. I will replay the show if I can get it on disc in the next few weeks.

Another thing: There are quite a few new cds out right now that have come my way. I will continue to put them on the air, but I want to make an effort to discuss them on this blog as well. As I get them, I will post comments.

Thanks for all your support. I really appreciate it. And thanks for all the email. It makes it all worth it.

Keeping the Spirit of Jazz Alive,
Banzai Bill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home